Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ok I came across this the other day and thought I would post it. It is a new song for the new upcoming disney movie "The princess and the frog" Randy Newman is composing the score for the movie and when I heard this it made me all giddy. I am really exited abou the jazz theme that they are going for. I can't tell you how stoked I am about this movie. The wait is almost Unbearable. I have become such a disney nut this year. Seeing pictures and concept for this movie along with Rapunzel has brought me back to my childhood with the thrill of watching my favorite movie "little mermaid" for the first time. I hope you enjoy.



I also am going to post some on my figure drawings from this last semester. It was really a rewarding class for me to take. I have noticed a great improvement in my drawing. I want to take it again next year and get further study. Hopefully it won't kill me like it did last semester.





No comments: