Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well its been a crazy couple of weeks. If it wasn't computer problems, roommates problems, or car problems, it was somethin else. But I have managed to get some work done on my thesis. Here is an update on my chars. I am going to start on my props now. I hope to get my modeling done mostly by end of july. ha ha long shot.






I just came across a new clip of pixars new short in front of wall.e. At first glance I was not impressed but it really impressed. I loved the bunny char. Check it out.

http://gallery.mac.com/wiihelp#100163

1 comment:

Elizabethnqut said...

How to Sell Your Mineral Rights for Cash in Haynesville Shale Another risk factor of oil and gas investing for oil companies is that huge sums of money are paid out as compensation in cases of oil spills.All considered, investing in the petroleum industry can be described as a lucrative business. Destruction of our environment is the biggest contribution that we make to the extinction of many species in the forest. Q: Do you believe that ZeekRewards, holding only a few hundred auctions a day, is earning over $320,000 (and increasing) per day, probably well over 400,000 DAILY now? (Remember, they share "up to 50% of daily profit") And can consistently earn grow such to outpace point growth in the foreseeable future?ZeekRewards started operating in 2011, and at one time promised an ROI (return on investment) of guaranteed 125%. Nothing absolutely nothing was wasted.